Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to travel due to COVID lockdown or symptoms, you will be able to reschedule your stay free of charge as long as you notify the site at least 4 days prior to arrival. A booking credit for the amount paid will be transferable to another date of your choice subject to availability or a refund may be given.
Terms & Conditions
The use of threatening behaviour and/or foul and abusive language will not be tolerated and will result in the offender being asked to leave the site by a member of the Site team.
Persons who are a convicted child sex offender or is subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 may not use this campsite.
Full payment for the total length of your stay is required two weeks prior to arrival. No recreational vehicles or tents may be pitched without first obtaining permission. To ensure compliance with the terms of the touring park licence, guests are asked to observe instructions, given on their arrival, regarding the placement of vehicles, awnings and camping units on their pitch.
Arrival and departure
• On arrival, please park at Reception and check in when you will be allocated your pitch. Any outstanding fees must be settled at this point.
• Guests are welcome to arrive and pitch from 2pm. Any arrival prior to 2pm must be agreed with us when booking. Guests arriving after 8pm are asked to contact the park
• Where a booking is not taken up by 20:00 on the day of arrival, the booking will be considered cancelled unless a later arrival time has been agreed with the Proprietor.
• The Pitch booked is for the number and name of persons specified on form only
• Any changes to the occupancy agreed on booking must be agreed with Eilean Fraoich Camp Site on arrival.
• Occupancy above the maximum capacity of your unit is not permitted.
• Guests are kindly asked to depart before 11:30am. Any departure outside of these times must be agreed with us beforehand please.
• Pitches should be left clean and tidy on departure.
• In the event of early departure, no refund of pitch fees will be given.
• In consideration of everyone staying at the park we operate a quiet time which is between 11:00 until 07:00am.
• Abusive and/or drunken and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated, and the management reserves the right to request guests to leave in these circumstances.
• No generators are allowed at any time.
• Children are always to be supervised whilst on park and using facilities.
• Smoking is not permitted in any of the site buildings. Campers are advised not to smoke in tents or awnings. Smokers must dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
• Please do not leave refuse outside, including by or in tents or awnings, as this can attract vermin. Please us the bins provided. Bins are for household waste and recycling only. No tables, chairs, camping equipment etc. Take these items home with you.
• Open fires of any description are not allowed on the site without prior arrangement.
• BBQ’s are allowed by prior arrangement only and must be kept off grass and lit in an appropriate container.
• The speed limit on the park is strictly 5mph.
• Charging of Electric Cars from the EHU bollards is strictly prohibited as this can overload/damage the site system. The nearest car charging point is located at the schools car park adjacent to the site. • Strictly no ball games on site! Playing fields adjacent to site.
We have a zero-tolerance policy on drugs, firearms and offensive weapons. If we have reason to suspect that you have taken or are in possession of any illegal drugs or any other illegal substance, a firearm or offensive weapon, we will ask you to leave the park, without refund.
Complimentary wireless Internet access, where available, is not guaranteed. The facility is not subject to any security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children. Wi-Fi is for light usage only and not for streaming or gaming. Not all devices can connect to open networks due to increased security by the manufacturer. This is out with our control.
Washroom Entry & Common room Entry
• Washroom facilities & Common room are open 24/7.
• Facilities will be closed daily from 11:30pm – 1:30pm for cleaning.
• Under no circumstances are fences, fence wire, gates or trees to be used as a washing/drying line. A drying line is available to dry your laundry.
• Customers own line dryers must be positioned on their hard standing.
• It is the custom in this area not to hang out washing on Sundays. We would ask campers to respect this.
• When using the common room please leave the area clean after use.
Parents and Guardians of children
The safety, supervision and conduct of your children is your responsibility at all times.
Children should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times who should ensure that they are safe and cause no damage or nuisance.
• Dogs are allowed on site, but they must always be kept under control and on a lead at all times. It is the dog owners responsibility to ‘pick up’ after their dog and to use the disposal bins provided.
• Dogs are not permitted to enter any of the site buildings.
All property is left at owner’s risk. Eilean Fraoich Campsite will not be responsible for damage to,
or theft of or from, caravans, tents and vehicles left on site. Eilean Fraoich Campsite and its agents accept no responsibility for the safety of campers, or their equipment and personal effects. Campers using Eilean Fraoich Campsite do so at their own risk.
• All bookings are subject to agreement with our terms and conditions.
• Unfortunately, requests for specific pitches may not always be possible to meet, although we will always do our best to accommodate specific requirements.
• Eilean Fraoich Campsite reserves the right to terminate the booking of anyone who fails to abide by the park rules. The Management’s decision will be final.
Payments and deposits
• A 50% is required at the time of booking.
• Where the total cost of the booking is one night or less than £25, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking. Deposits are payable by Debit/Credit Card.
• Any balance of payment is required a minimum of two weeks prior to arrival. This may be done at any time from the date of the initial booking, up to two weeks before your arrival. Any bookings arriving less than two weeks will be required to pay in full.
Cancellations and refunds
• If you are unable to stay with us for any reason after having booked, please cancel your booking at the earliest opportunity by calling 01851 710504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference number, date of stay and name.
• Provided you are able to advise us of a cancellation 14 days or more prior to your arrival date, your payment can be transferred to a future booking or a refund given. Please note that no refunds can be given within 14 days pf arrival.
• We regret the weather conditions are beyond our control and cannot refund any monies if you cancel your booking or reduce your stay due to the weather.
Eilean Fraoich Campsite is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events (“Force Majeure”).We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.